Thursday, October 29, 2009

kozy contest


So Kosy 106.5 is doing a contest, well I'm not sure if they are doing it anymore; but You submit a picture of your "prince" or "princess" and people vote on the cutest pictures.  The prizes were tickets to the disney on ice tickets, and the grand prize winner was a free trip to Disneyland!  I haven't been on a vacation in more than 2 years, so I was so excited to win this contest!  I dressed up Jackson and Katelyn, and sat them down to take pictures to enter.  They were so cute.  Jackson wrapped his arms around Katelyn and she smiled, they were adorable.  I took them upstairs to submit them, but our computer wouldn't pull up the link to do it.  We have tried 4 other computers and can't enter our picture!  So my photos were never entered =( but I couldn't let them go to waste, so I am putting them on here so that someone can see how cute my kids look!

1 comment:

Ralph & Debbie said...

They sure look like winners to me. Adorable!