Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BEST VACATION EVER!!!

Last week my family went on a vacation to St. George to go boating.  I made a last minute decision to tag a long with my kids, and I am so glad I did.  We had so much fun!  It was so warm, the water felt so nice, and the kids loved the beach!  I hope we go back there every year for the rest of my life!  Here are some pictures:
This tube was awesome!  We went flying!  My kids enjoyed it too, because they were too light to fall off!
Life doesn't get better than the beach and cookies!
My boys loved the boat! 
Poor George!
Jenni dug herself into the mud a couple of feet.  I am glad she isn't really that size.
Katelyn ate a lot!
I thought Jackson would hate the life jacket, but he loved it if it meant playing in the water
What can I say, best brothers in the world!
The beach was awesome!  The sand was great for playing in!
Kately wouldn't touch the sand, so we had to pull her around in this tube all week.

3 comments:

Thelissa said...

The post was very cute, but the greatest part is that you pulled Katelyn around in the tube! Oh, that is funny! Smart though! Beats lugging her around the whole week! It looks like so much fun!

Mindee said...

Looks like fun!

Ralph & Debbie said...

Cute pictures. yknow another lake thats fun to go to and you can camp there, or rent little cabins at, is yuba lake. Its just past nephi and isnt far and is very nice there. Its nice for a day trip or a weekend when you dont want to drive too far.